What Can You Expect
"Have Depression? Cool!
Got ADHD? Right on!
How about Anxiety? Awesome!
How's that for a disruptive approach to mental illness?!
When I heard those words last night, 2 things happened. First, I did a double take. Then I sat up straight and listened hard...” -
Kelly - Disrupt HR
“From the first time I met with Brett her passion for advocating for persons living with mental health diagnoses was evident. Her passion for breaking down barriers for those in similar shoes encouraged me to invite her to speak at the Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work (CCRW)’s annual Business Awards Luncheon this year. Her dedication to the idea of equality is contagious, and her story touched everyone that was in attendance – some of our clients even pulled me aside after the event to thank me for finding such a motivational and fantastic guest speaker such as Brett! I would encourage anyone and everyone to book Brett as your next guest speaker for any and all future events, you will definitely not be disappointed!”
Sarah - Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work
Learn More About Brett's Services
Through professional speaking, hosting her TV and radio show, writing her book, providing seminars and coaching, creating her mental health clothing line, Brett has inspired literal thousands of people dealing with struggles to fit in, feel “normal”, overcome the barriers in their lives by rocking their challenges, while also educating for better general understanding, with the reduction/removal of the stigma as a clear goal.
Brett's also endorsed by mental health associations across the globe as a Mental Health Advocate, including but not limited to: Mental Health America and Canadian Mental Health Foundation, and is Mental Health First Aid Certified.
Here’s what you can expect from Brett and her team:
1. Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
2. A personal phone consultation with Brett or a member of her team prior to your event, so we can better understand how to best serve you and your audience.
3. An announcement about your event on our social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
4. A personalized video invite from Brett to your event, sent to you for you to use to promote and market the event, or however you wish to use it! (If desired)
5. A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
6. A resource page or app, for attendees. It will include links to books, articles, and other resources we believe will be helpful.
1. Start the conversation to collaborate, and let us know the date and details of your event.
2. We discuss the goals and needs of your event and select a topic to fit your audience.
3. We submit an outline of the presentation and fees for your approval.
4. We agree on the logistical details.
5. We submit to you Brett's biography, headshot, and presentation summary for promotion materials.
6. We provide you the presentation slides for review at least one week before the event.
7. We contact you a day or two prior to the event to discuss final details.
8. Brett delivers an outstanding presentation to the audience on the day of the event.
9. We follow-up to review performance and ensure Brett met your expectations. (She also wants to know how you think she can improve.)